Search This Blog

Dinosaurs Are Awesome

posted by Diana
 I love weird, giant earrings that make a statement. And when I make them for myself, nothing is off limits. I've been known to scavenge gumball machines for capsule toys and key chains to pop onto notions to make kitschy earrings... and my craft booth was full of kitsch this past summer.

These dinosaur earrings were a mainstay at my booth. So cute!

Here's a collection of dino earrings on my kitchen table...


and here they are in Telegraph, nestled among some of my favorite books.


Telegraph the cutest gallery/comic book store I've ever been in and I'm so excited to have my earrings in stock there! Telegraph is located in downtown Charlottesville, VA. They have books I own and love, prints from talented artists from across the country, and comics I've never heard of. 

They're just starting to put together their Holiday Gift Ideas table, so check them out if you're in the area. Right now my dino earrings are a Telegraph exclusive, but check out my Etsy for other cute statement earrings (or send me a private message and I'll see what I can do to hook you up :) ).


Of course I had to keep my favorites for myself...


Cute, right? Surprisingly, they're not too in your face for having tiny toys hanging off your ears. Only 6 weekends until Christmas...

Happy making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your feedback!